15 Hudson Yards
- Year built: 2018
- Units: 285
- Stories: 88
- Architect: Diller Scofidio + Renfro in collaboration with Rockwell Group
- Developer: Related Companies & Oxford Properties Group
- Sales & Marketing: Related Sales LLC & Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group
Introducing the first residences at Hudson Yards, offering a distinctive living experience – tailored design with five residence types and two design palettes, unparalleled amenities, a gracious lobby located directly on the Public Square and Gardens and breathtaking Hudson River views – all just moments from the creative energy of West Chelsea.
Designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro in collaboration with Rockwell Group, Fifteen Hudson Yards’ 88-story tower features an elegant silhouette, formed by four graceful arcs of glass, located on the High Line and adjacent to The Shed – New York’s forthcoming center for artistic invention.
Exclusive Marketing and Sales Agents: Related Sales LLC & Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group.
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD15-0325. Sponsor: ERY South Residential Tower L.L.C., c/o The Related Companies, L.P., 60 Columbus Circle, New York, New York 10023. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan. Equal Housing Opportunity.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 24-hour concierge
- Bicycle storage and valet
- Hand-delivered mail
- In-home package delivery
- Package room with refrigerated storage
- Pet spa with services from Dog City
- Storage lockers (available for purchase)
- Supplemental laundry room
- Underground connection to parking garage at 10 Hudson Yards
- Children's Playroom